Sometimes, for some weird reason an app on Windows 10 stops working, this happened to me once with the default Store app. To fix this I did the following steps:
1. Go to Settings
2. Go to Apps
3. Click on the app you are having the issue. e.g.:
4. Click in “Advanced Options” as marked in red in the picture above
5. Press Reset (This will erase the data of the app)
This should solve the problem for any app, if uninstalling and installing the app didn’t work in the first place.
The computer sleeping in 2 minutes after being unattended is an issue a lot o people have but don’t know how to fix it. You will notice that the marked option “System Unattended Sleep Timeout” doesn’t appear like in the picture below, but it should!
To fix this in my computer I did the following steps:
1. Click on the windows icon
2. Type regedit
3. Right-click on regedit icon, click Run as administrator
4. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Power\PowerSettings\238C9FA8-0AAD-41ED-83F4-97BE242C8F20\7bc4a2f9-d8fc-4469-b07b-33eb785aaca0
5. Double click on Attributes
6. Enter number 2.
7. Go to Advanced power settings (click on Windows button, write: power options, click on: Power Options, in the selected plan click on the: Change plan settings, click on the: Change advanced power settings).
8. Click Sleep, then System unattended sleep timeout, then change these settings from 2 Minutes to 20 for example.
I hope this helps!